GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Thanks to all the good people who supply charts and analysis. I...

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    Thanks to all the good people who supply charts and analysis. I thought I would give my two cents worth on technical analysis.

There was a very bullish signal today when crashman gave his two cents worth of GXY doom and gloom, in the past this has been a very reliable indication of an uptrend starting. He was even kind enough to give us a link to his twitter feed that proves without doubt that this is true. It is a shame that it was moded. It showed very clearly that around June-August he was making calls about GXY about to be slaughtered when the share price was below $2. We all know what happened after that up to $3+ in no time then off to $4.50. ( I was even happier to see that I got a mention with his little lecture about me needing to seek professional advice in response to my statement that I had just made my biggest single purchase of GXY shares at $1.78.)

Now a more alarming signal was given yesterday when good old The Dean made a comment that was completely clear and every sentence was completely coherent and readable. Now that is usually associated with distress in the SP but could also be a sign that we have bottomed out, we will need to seek further clarification on that when he writes his next post, if the next post is somewhat difficult to understand that is a very good signal that we have broken the down trend and are about to move back into the longer term weekly chart uptrend. The Dean signals are not always completely clear but often a good sign to buy the dips.

So my TA says buy, sell,and hold as the share price may go up, down and sideways. I believe that the crashman signal is stronger the The Dean pattern so I believe we have hit the bottom and about to make crashman look silly again.

Thanks again to the real TA guys love your input, as you can see I have a little more to learn. I did read up a little on the volume spread analysis stuff and it looked to make a lot of sense. I think I will look into it more in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.