GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-6931

1. 7,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    GXY has passed from a speculative stock to a stock that is standing on its own two feet (so to speak) for the moment.

Its producing and is  judged on income now and into the future.

MtC is the known but it is finite from what is known.

SDV and JB and to a lesser extent GXY's interest in LPD are the future drivers for the Company and the shareprice.

imo The hype has lessened overall atm for EV transport but does not mean it is dead in the water. Nothing will stop its overall surge in 1/2 years and then into the future

Back to the main drivers for GXY .............SDV, JB.

Getting either or both up and producing, timed to leading into peak demand is the key and/or how Finance is achieved?

Make no mistake, all the talk around the upto 10 yr deals truly makes this Company if signed, sealed and delivered.

I'm not in a position to make a decision on the merit of GXY's Management and their ability to get any deal done or raise the necessary Finance to get further production via SDV, JB nor am I in a position to truly work out the pros and cons of those two Projects regularly posted about on here.

Neither does the Market??? atm. imo

Now, the Management of this Company are paid to do a job and that is to advance the worth of the Company through progress of any asset, which they have three of atm.

There should be no pussy footing around with airy fairy comments or so called debatable facts presented eg

A "tweet" from the CEO about sipping Tea during supposed negotiations in Japan or a debatable suggestion by the CFO that the Car Companies have done DD and believe only 10 Lithium Companies will survive from 100 or so! (those have pi..ed me off)

This highly paid Management have a duty to respect the (small) Shareholders who put their own Money into the Company and do what they are highly paid for.!

Showing arrogance is not my cup of tea(pardon the pun) and usually leads to a fall.
    GXY is unusually always in the midst of rumours when Newspapers want a headline.

hello, wonder why that is.............

Anyway that has passed for the moment and at least now we have silence from the Management and now with any development the Company's shareprice will react. Put bluntly its put up or shut up time! No talk the talk time, its walk the walk now. ........."Well done is better than well said!"

The Shareprice/ Value of the Company does not increase without expansion ie SDV/JB... very lesser extent LPD holding.

Simple.

Overall most know where the Battery storage/EV revolution is heading and its upto Management to master GXY's position into the future. Yesterday or today's shareprice means nothing to the ordinary shareholder as most are extended in their holdings atm or content in their exposure. imo

SDV and JB is the focus now!

Just my take on it atm.

Good Luck all
    Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.