GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Although I am sure that everyone would love to have conviction...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Although I am sure that everyone would love to have conviction in all charts with high degrees of accuracy, if there are conflicting indicators or lack of confirmation, or any other inconsistency, at least conveying that uncertainty doesn't lead to harm.
    On the other hand, if you had a look at the various data and literature, were unsure but declared with confidence that the signs point to a given target that could be misleading and cause harm if your conviction managed to sway someone's opinion and lead to an actual investment decision costing them money. Sometimes people will, in hindsight backflip on their opinion and say "you should have done your own research" after the fact but in that instance is really a cop out. It's like saying "Why did you follow me? You should have known I was going to be wrong *DYOR".
    I agree anyone can say "the market can go up from here or down from here", however I disagree that it is bad or wrong to take that position. Really the game for retail seems to be 'guess what the people with real money are doing and do that too' so I wouldn't get so angry about different interpretations to the information available.
    Besides, posters don't need to pick a price or direction in each post. There is a "Sentiment" and "Position" indicator at the bottom of every post which basically does the same job.

BTW well done to all investors/traders who managed to pick a few more up at $2.91 Good call so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.