GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-7475

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1687
    Just another simple chart review from one of those currently "don't hold people".

With reference to the chart below:

- The extremely high volume Close of 352c on 19/01 which would have hopefully been support has turned into resistance following the continued selling that occurred after that date.
    - The 200MA of the Close, and more importantly the high volume Close level of 290c on 03/10/2018 appear to have become the support level for the SP.

I would only be short term trading the stock using CFDs (about 30% margin long and short) until the 352c to 368c resistance area is broken. If the 200MA and the 290c level is broken significantly I would only be trading short.

My current trade plan is to enter long around 300c and on a confirmed "Trade-Swing" signal, with target price of 350c. Expected return is about 48% on the margin. Expected trade duration is around 7 days.

Hope this helps any "Hold and Hope" investors out there. Just a simple view of how a trader would be thinking re any positions to be taken with this stock.

GXY-20180329.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.