GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

What makes me think that the shorters will be caught out? The...

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    What makes me think that the shorters will be caught out?
    The ORE chart on shortman is worth a look.
    https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=ORE

Same sector and many of the same instos and funds behind them, and shorting them.
    Its a perfect mirror image of price and shorting
    like a butterfly looking at a version of itself made entirely out of dark matter.

The trigger for change is the simple process of de-risking via positive improvements in a company's finances, acquisitions, asset development, pricing etc.

ORE have been in production for a year longer than GXY.
    Experiment with the future : Take the Galaxy shortman graph and stick it in front of ORE's.
    I think it could be a match for what is about to happen.

ORE is a simpler and more perfect graph, probably because of the larger quantity of shorts (bigger commissioning issues) and the tighter registry but if you were right the instos (largely UBS) should still have been able to stop that happening.
    Wouldn't they?

Instos are forced to take positions in ASX200 companies but that doesn't mean they have to like it and may hedge their bets very heavily with short positions until they feel that membership is earned and that commissioning and expansion issues are resolved.
    I agree they have the fire power to resist strongly and after market transfers can alleviate some of the pain - but precariously placed short positions made prior to massive company-making developments and anticipation. Hmm..

I'm happy to bet against them winning this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.