GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-8589

1. 6,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1789
    Bron,
    Point well made. "Courage" is not just a male domain. I'll try to be a little more gender balanced/ inclusive next time I slag off on the characters that are defiling our beloved GXY.
    But, in all seriousness, I do not understand why "investors" seem to rush in on good news events (such as the POSCO deal) only to then get scared off a little more than a week later when it is clear there has been no change in fundamentals, no significant market event etc. It's just the selling pressure being delivered by person(s) unknown for some ulterior motive...... or should I say some strategic motive.
    I'm not too worried about it as I'll be heading off shortly for a European holiday. The shorters and rampers and price fixers and others can rule the roost for the next 6 weeks. I won't be taking too much notice of them.
    I'll be back just in time for the expected end of Q3 announcement on SDV funding & offtake arrangements.
    Have fun with the cold..... I'm looking forward to basking under the Mediterranean sun and not worry about my GXY investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.