GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-9071

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Thanks for that news AnneSid. This is how us retail investors can pool to overcome the tyranny of the institutions. As I revealed last month I stepped-up my GXY buying (sub $3) as I was certain the SP was being manipulated below $3.00. I overbought and it was prudent for me to cash some today. After the news AnneSid shared with us, I raised my sell north of $3.20 which just got nailed. I still hold plenty of GXY for the long-term ride up towards $10..or potentially higher. After all GXY (prior to the 5-1 share consolidation) was above $2 a decade ago..equating to well above $10 now. I share that news also in goodwill & good faith.

I wasn't too-greedy when buying below $3 in recent weeks as I was sharing my research on the obscene negative-selling by the parasitic financial-institutions. Through buying on the dips we prevent those parasites from short covering..win win It was nice to see the Royal Commission resulting in penalties to our Big 4 Bank parasites. What I'd love to see is the Aussie Government take it to the next (bigger) level by fining the likes of Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs etc who inspired our Big 4 to behave so reprehensively over the last decade +

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.