GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

i strongly suspect shorter operate according to lithium price,...

1. R66
    98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    i strongly suspect shorter operate according to lithium price, shorter know what they are doing despite we hope they will get burnt we need to realize they are professional working in institutions and they dont get to do what they do by getting burnt. I've not seen people comparing GXY with lithium price chart yet so here is one. Note how closely we follow lithium price. Our stock price of course is a reflection of our profitability as a company if the lithium price doesn't take off we are going to struggle to hit a reasonable price that is considered worthwhile in the investment sense.

Note it seems we are currently over performing the lithium price index compared to this time 2017, considering how closely its been following the lithium price since early this year (almost a precise match) we might not be able to have as much a gain as we did last year without a) significant rise in lithium prices b) good announcement including the coming quarterly (last one isn't good enough) and we could also use c) significant news on electric vehicle on global scale.

Good luck holders.

DYOR.

gxy vs lithum price 13-7-2018.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.