GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

When an entity artificially squashes down the price of a quality...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    When an entity artificially squashes down the price of a quality stock, it's comparable to stepping on a coiled-spring..Very often when the foot comes off that flattened-spring the rebound up is more extreme than the push down. Parasites like M.S. rely on the excitement-emotion to ensure that they get to buy-back at a relatively low-level after they run out of 'lenders' to borrow shares from. How we aim to team-up against the huge (bullying) parasite..on this fine forum..is to help & remind each other not to get 'too down' when the negative-selling is at 'fever pitch' (actually buying opportunity this month) and conversely try to keep our fingers off the '
    selling 'trigger' at least until the rally-up has run it's course. So when we wonder "how high can it go this time" it's a bit like the question "how long is a piece of string"..If Morgan Stanley can be starved of short-covering opportunities (us selling too early) on the way up..then we're effectively depriving them of oxygen..oh dear LOL..their lossses are potentially unlimited..potentially fatal to a reckless gamling parasitic bank

@bilulu has been a great guide for nailing the lows to buy in this current M.S. sell-down..definitely inspired me & helped to save my biggest buys for the lowest points..got some more powder-dry for some backup low-scenarios he identified. Originally i did what @AnneSid was doing..buying GXY at record-lows when the stock was widely despised. AnneSid went one-better by nailing PLS buys at the bottom around same time. Our whole lithium sector was hated by the ignorant analysts..I missed Pilbara but nailed Galaxy & Reed Resources RDR (now NMT code) lower than the few cents paid for GXY. @AnneSid cleaned-up on a whole bunch..Great job

Basically we've seen how the insto's & we're doing-our-best to ensure we retail shareholders own as large a slice of the GXY pie as possible. We don't want to be held ransom or kicked around by insto's like the Morgans (2 members of a vile U.S. banking cartel that's spread out internationally) nor to have our own Aussie politicians bail-out our own Big 4 who learn the wrong type of lessons from the Yank Banks. We don't want to become America. Lithium is the commodity of both now AND the future. Globally the talk about Western Australia is of 'Lithium Valley'. If Lithium Valley remains largely Australian owned that's a great thing. We own a great piece of Sth America too, with our Canadian slice to follow up. The more GXY shares we keep out of the hands of insto's (especially at these great value levels to hold onto with minimal risk) the less becomes available to the likes of M.S. to beg & borrow for their negative selling practices..Then we get to talk about nicer things than Morgan Stanley distorting the true value of our holdings. My fingers feel dirty after typing their name..Must go wash my hands LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.