GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-9627

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I disagree @Thesi ! Something big implies only 1 thing. I’ll bet my holding there’s 4 short sucker punches .
    As the battery minerals investment world let’s out a big load of steam and takes a short breath (pun) what we have learnt is some of the juniors got too hot too fast! Big Auto is fighting for space on the China battery factory floor which will ruin margins for some of them for years. Tesla will have a competitive advantage for 5 years. The Hydrogen Car is 15 years away if it gets a start. Sorry to drop a H bomb but look how long it’s taking big Auto to go electric.  The converters are bottlenecked, the final chemistry is not decided. The average consumer is frothing for an EV and has no choice or has to wait a year+. The Gigafactory will be standard in any progressive country. Your invested in arguable the best diversified lithium Pure Play on the planet and you can load up more at insane prices.
    Now to the sucker punches.
    If you thought Blackrock or Ausbil were big wait to you see whose joining the party.
    Remember the BMW deal well they stalled (pun) and now they have to take a number at GXY HQ and the price went up. You’re about to find out our exclusive Big Auto partner.
    Remember 200 years of combined Brine experience at Tango Camp fluffing around in Sal Di Vida for two years. You’re about to see the fastest Brine development from finance to nameplate in history. No Oricobre here the chemistry is sorted.
    Remember that big patch of dirt up in Canada with the massive amounts of white stuff 4 metres ABOVE ground? The one Joe Lowry took a selfie.
    The summer fun up there is almost done and the bean counting has begun. It’s BIG!!
    Remember the Boards wish to go upstream a little way? It’s On!!
    The Posco deal is just the Salt on the Salad.
    Did you see Volkswagen’s commercial for Electric cars? Sentiment comes and goes. If you’re bullish on Electric mobility then you’re only part of 1% of the market. Wait till the rest get on board.  
    First parcel at 15c I think. Buy twice a year. Topped up at $3.20 and stoked! Will keep buying up to $6 as funds permit then kick back and slowly watch my coin multiply.
    On a Chart note the RSI indicates this bad boy is gunna pop!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.