GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hahahaha yanlin I thought your post was starting out with some...

1. 13,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8053
    Hahahaha yanlin I thought your post was starting out with some sarcasm there because when I read Sydney’s post I thought oh yeah here we go Sydney’s back with his ebitda garbage downramping again....
    That is the approach of ticking he boxes and filling out the fields on the “analyst valuation checklist” that disregards risk and potential.
    How much did we make last qtr, how much are we worth. Meh.
    By that very logic, if we had not had that FX gain, there would have been zero ebitda and we would be “worth” 10-12 times zero = zero....?
    Whatever.
    We went through this weeks ago and now old mate non-holder sell-sentiment pops in to share the same garbage again.
    How many quarters were Tesla posting losses???? Were they worthless? Fkn Lol.

At this stage in the game, it’s all about what assets we have, what we are working on (A40 is “worthless” hey Sydney fkn Lol), what safety net we have to push through the Li rut, and what potential we have to grow and prosper in 2020 and beyond.
    The ebitda multiple from last qtr or whatever is meaningless. We are afloat and can survive longer than many peers.
    Your “checksheet” sydney is missing some critical field there, but I guess that’s too hard to quantify and doesn’t suit the broader agenda.
    Lol
    Last edited by GCar: 27/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.