GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I think it’s important to appreciate what you want out of TA....

1. 41,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    I think it’s important to appreciate what you want out of TA. Each TF from a 1min to the monthly chart, the trend can be bullish, flat or bearish. Again the difference between a trade and an investment is the holding period. Both objectives are the same, ultimately crystalise capital gains. Going long in GXY using a a weekly chart is akin to bottom picking, there will be plenty of dead cat bounces. In the same perspective the daily view would be looking like a bullish trend which it is. On the weekly chart you can only get confirmation after 5 full trading days just to make up 1weekly candle.

In the current situation when the bottom fell out 5 days has destroyed a lot of the good will but only a blip on the weekly. If you see for the past 2 years GXY was going down slowly, plenty of DCB to the bottom. This is probably if the current trend reversal if it can sustain will slowly rise.

Patience is only prudent if one is on the right side of the trend In the particular TF or the potential lost of The investment isn’t important. I’ve thought about this chicken-egg scenario, TA or FA leads valuation? Are you a price maker or follower? Let me know if you find the “correct” answer. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.