GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

End of the week? Heavens, that's a whole day away. My entire...

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3617
    End of the week? Heavens, that's a whole day away. My entire universe has a horizon about 30 minutes away. Give me a little more time and I will look at the longer term charts and make a wild sweeping guess later today, just for the fun of it. Seriously, the near term of a few days I find very tricky because the emotions can fluctuate so dramatically. I tend to look in broad pattern over many days (like up to 2 months) or micro patterns over a few minutes. I find the patterns over a few days much more difficult to capture. I don't yet have a handle on which pattern dominates - the one over say a few minutes or the one over say two days or the one over say 5 days. Witness the previous two posts - the ten day chart is positive, the two day chart is negative - which wins? I am not sure. Each day seems to start as a new slate influenced by the news cycle of the day, or few hours before.

On the understanding issue: sorry if I am not being clear enough. Feel free to ask me about any of the gibberish I haven't explained (to the best of my understanding at least).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.