GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-277

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Apologies if this isn't in the most appropriate thread.

It has indeed been a very confusing few days. I expected a tree shake. Just not like this. This is like shaking the tree with a D11 dozer if that's what is going on.

From accounts, this is either tactical selling or a shift in fundamentals.

So. Fundamentals.

The DSO story: Does Direct Shipping Ore (DSO) impact specifically on the GXY customers? If not, GXY will still be able to sell its spodumene and step towards SDV and JB. For conservativeness assume for example (just assume for now) that DSO is viable. What is the exposure to GXY?

How many GXY customers are building their own Mt Cattlin plant? Any?

If the Deutche Bank Valuation report is all there is and nothing more, then there is no further story here.

How much lithium needs to enter the market to affect the share price that much? The supply/demand story is quite cloudy and I would like to see the data clarified to see how the futures pricing projections are calculated.

So, if the fundamentals are intact that leaves the possibility that it's the market. If it is precurser to a TO bid the bid better be good and account for MC, SDV and JB. After all, we own all of that and are not just making millions a month, but stepping towards unlocking a billion dollar asset and more. If that's where it's headed. Remember that.

I await to see clarification on these questions above. For now, both Crash and Sharks seem to be in agreeance and seems sensible enough to me. Maybe I'll buy just a little bit more for kicks.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.