GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-393

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    As of Friday the 16th of June, Galaxy has been forecasted to OUTPERFORM the market by the Financial Times. This is fantastic news (although nothing we didn't already know) but further confirms that this irrational depreciation in our share price should not be a reason for concern.

In the report, FT analysts rated our company as a BUY and OUTPERFORM with each receiving two and three votes respectively. Two other analysts voted us a hold.  

This has been the most favorable outlook we have ever had from these analysts and the first time we have achieved 5 positive votes towards future outlook.

The 7 analysts put up a median 12-month price forecast of $3.25 a share. The maximum estimate was $4.10 while the low estimate was $1.80. The median price would be a 98.17% increase from Friday's close of $1.64; even the worse case scenario forecast pegs us to be worth more than we just closed at.

Either way, we can only go up (I hope) and I suspect that we will not only outperform the market but maybe even the analyst's median forecasts come 2H 2018.

https://markets.ft.com/data/equities/tearsheet/forecasts?s=GXY:ASX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.