GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-9148

1. R66
    98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    already went through the charts of the first 15 lithium company here from searching lithium in tradingview. all those 15 company started a rapid downward trend after early 2018. All things considered GXY is doing relatively well, that is possibly due to the company's rather stable financial health.  However this brings to the IMPORTANT consideration/question. GXY's falling price is more likely due to weakness in lithium sector in general and I believe many lithium company such as AVZ etc are over priced by over hyped to start with. I've mentioned in previous post that GXY compared to many other company with a share price between 3 to 4 isn't much of a bargain if view in its current fundamentals. I would not consider the full production potential of JB and SDV into this current fundamental due to risks. Lets face it no one can predict lithium in 4 years. I think betting on JB and SDV is a long shot and is too risky for me to factor their value into the current fundamentals. That said providing lithium isn't replaced by other material and even if its price drops, addition of sales from JB and SDV will make GXY into a sizable company with potentially good returns. But for now, imho GXY's share price is justified and logical between the 3.00 to 3.80 range. As suggested before, historically lithium company would perform better in the last two quarters (car maker in china need to meet production target thus driving up lith price) and I truly hope that is the case for us holders. People here only want to hear what they want to hear. I'm not down ramping, I've been holding GXY for so long my bicep looks like Arnolds. But I'm truly truly sick of people blaming shorters and hyping fundamentals without the proper risk considerations

Lith2.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.