GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-217

1. 5,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 651
    You've changed your tune DRAMATICALLY with ZERO FACTUAL backing!

You're a pro mass sentiment manipulator...I wouldn't be surprised if youre working for the shorters!

I'll wait for a published market announcement thank you very much!

Watch this stock rebound YES!! Now is the opportunity to reduce your average! No need to realise your loss now! If you didn't get out at the top...It would be silly to do so now! Shorters can only get back in the game (now it seems based on Thesi's sentiments) if your shares are sold to them at these levels!! Supply and Demand!!! Don't give them the opportunity! Their strategy is pretty clear to me!!!

Mt Cattlan is shipping, bringing in some serious revenue! This revenue will be used to accelerate SDV in Argentina which has just signed a beneficial mining agreement which promotes foreign mining investment and reduces unattractive tax burdens on earned revenue from exported resources. BIG POSITIVES

Capex for brine is way higher than hard rock however the Opex is much lower

Hard Rock lifetime is limited to isolated in-ground resources while brine has an extended lifetime of up to 40 years! Yes 40 years!!!

THERE IS SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO! Only risk is Major Market events like Government Legislation...Government promotion of traditional energy...Government considering renewable energy&storage as a Global Security Risk and limiting battery storage to households...cheap effective alternatives to lithium battery storage!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.