GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

This is just one part of his post that demonstrates complete...

1. 13,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8240
    This is just one part of his post that demonstrates complete lack of foresight or lateral thinking:

“a40 - in voluntary admin and receivers appointed so this investment is now worth substantially less and should probably be provision for nil value as business is moving to care and maintenance”

He is treating this like it was some flutter at the races? Wtf. Absolutely ignoring the expertise and experience of Bacchus and co to make 1+1=3.

I don’t fall for the “good bits” mixed in there, the credibility and argument is shot with comments like the above and “assessment” like the ebitda example.
    What, are we bhp now? We’re in infant stages ffs, with a small fraction of our assets’ potential producing capacity currently realised. It is a long road and it is absolutely about the future, not the numbers from last qtr - unless they were so so terrible that we couldn’t survive til the tide turns ... which they weren’t, we have plenty of cash and time on our side.

Bring on the blood in the streets I say. Follow the herd and you’ll end up like the herd.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.