GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Chart, page-15923

1. 7,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2825
    Hi @GCar

Thank you for posting the charts. I can imagine this would have taken a fair bit of time, you are to be commended.

The "where are they now" i find very interesting and illustrates quite simply that getting in early is not always the best thing if you are not prepared to cash in some profits. Otherwise you just end up bank rolling the company during the tough times and when finally starts to take off your well done and new faces come along and make good coin. A fellow Hard Rocker is in that situation at the moment. Im watching.

For the "rollercoaster" if it was not for such astronomical returns for PLS you could have tightened up the Y axis, and ORE would be a greater standout.

"Comeback to me" is probably the hardest for the longterm holders, and pretty disappointing. With the assets and the POSCO deal it still was a mediocre performance. However it feeds in to another post you did where all the positive announcements shown on the chart had no significant impact on the SP.

This last few weeks i think is a sentiment shift and did lift all boats.

For hard rockers the spod price needs to rise $650-750 to start to see another decent lift.

I was thinking a good positive announcement such as a JV or AT earning his $1.3m and signing up some off takes for SDV might give it a kick along, but im not so sure now, and your posts have pretty much confirmed it.

Why is GXY so out of favour that some analysts allocate $0 value to SDV?

Cheers

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.