FLC 0.00% 8.7¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-1169

1. 1,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1921
    Hey Peter. I guess i've steered clear of trying to answer your questions because they all seem to come quite negatively charged! When that's the case you're never sure if it's worth your while answering or if it will just be met with cynicism. I'd strongly urge you to take the time, days if necessary, to go theough the announcements one by one. I'd also highly recommend going through the threads on the announcements as they are rich with peoples thoughts, insights and interpretations as we all seek to build a clear picture of where things stand. The answers, or best guesses, to just about all of your questions to date are in there somewhere.

1. Firstly, these plants were delayed (CGGC and Sinorichen) from original expectations. They began operation in July and would have about 90 days of data at this point. This, I reckon, means there could be movement anytime - however Wuxi was operational much longer (6 months +) before we heard that it's performance had been approved by the Wuxi Municipal Design Institute. Regardless, we have no real way of knowing when the SOE's will sign. Latest expectations are for a smallish number (10's) of modules ordered as a sort of phase 2, post-demo, pilot series. This is expected before the end of 2017 although which SOE's will place orders hasn't yet been made clear. Will Chang has posted some very interesting and encouraging stuff on the thread relating to the initial CGGC announcement. Take a look. I asked Richard Irving in July about the 345 plant bid which was run run in line with the demo phase, he said tgat "everything is still on the table" however it seems clear these are delayed at best and I would now expect much smaller initial orders when they come. Building into a ramp through 2018, and into 2019. The Chinese 13th FYP began in 2016, so this ramp could be over years before we reach the promised land of dedicated production lines and 60,000 modules ordered etc. News on Sinorichen has been thin on the ground.

2. The progress in China from July 2016 - Feb 2017 was outstanding as Eytan got the SOE's on board. This was added to with the first 3 commercial deals signed for private clients. The first one, for VOSS is sceduledfor deployment in Nov.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.