FLC 6.06% 15.5¢ fluence corporation limited

From all the coverage in the media prior to the merger, you...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    From all the coverage in the media prior to the merger, you would think there would be some interest in buying FLC? The merger isn't even two trading weeks old, and it is going slowly backwards? I don't understand? Can someone please enlighten me to what I should know?

Who ever was playing the SP has left the building today, as the number of trades is the lowest it has been in months, and so is the volume. Then again could be back tomorrow, who knows.

Played and gone? Got their 10% trading range regularly over many months and have now left? Thanks for killing off any SP movement significantly upwards over many months, you did well, and I guess made money.

In any case, what happened to the anticipated 'bottle neck' of announcements, that many on HC supposed would be released after the merger, as they were thought to be suppressed due to the merger happening?

So far silence, and underwhelming, like the day of the merger and the first day of trading on the ASX. Has the merger been completed? To me it seems it is, and happy to be corrected.

I note our MC is still listed as the old EMC MC on my Westpac site, and for that matter on HC, when does this get corrected, or is it the correct MC for FLC?

The lack of volume, probably means the price will drift further south. Naturally, my opinion.

Yes patience is required, but with no positive gain, even on paper, in over 12 months, that is the price is nearly the same, if you have held this long and accumulated along the way, I can understand why no one is jumping on board, even with all the reported progress to date.

A lot of people invest in the trend, and it is only going sideways, so why would you invest, even if the fundamentals are sound? It isn't moving at all, thanks to our friendly manipulator, and the idiot probably killed off further gains for themselves, by reading this stock totally wrong.

Maybe, like some have noted, that there are just agreements in place, and waiting to see real product delivered and revenue received. Hard to say. The market at the moment is skittish, so can see why the hesitation.

I hope there are investors waiting on the sidelines for news, and it does indeed get the SP moving, as I suspect this stock could become very illiquid given the low volume trends of late.

I have always looked at this long term, but hey, I bought in in early May last year, and have accumulated further over time, but, for it to go backwards after the merger, and even below our major shareholder's buy in price, doesn't look good.

For the two sentence jockeys on here, I apologise for the length of my comments.

Just my opinion, as always, and should be disregarded in nearly all instances, or just ignored, as I am sure some you will, as I am a relative novice in this arena, as I have always stated.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $166.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $154.3K 966.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46102 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 670034 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 32898
Last updated 14.31pm 06/05/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.