FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Shorters have taken increased interest in the stock in recent...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Shorters have taken increased interest in the stock in recent weeks. If this continues it won’t help the recent sp situation.

It is not something I ordinarily do, but if anyone does email the company execs I’d be interested to hear their responses to a few questions I raised further up the thread ie

1. What happened to the Sinorichen partner who advised in Feb 2017 “intends to immediately launch a multi phase deployment roll out plan. In the first phase Sinorichen will use the Emefcy system for up to seventy rural installations, with the contract value for each system ranging from A$50,000-A$250,000.”
    Has that partner sold anything to date?

1. What was outcome of bid for the for 245 rural installations that was also announced in Feb 2017?

1. What happened to the proposed 500,000 litres/day MABR system in Xinjiang Province, as announced in May 2017, but no news since?

An extra question would be ………. how much cash is the company burning? The company had $US45.1m cash on hand as at 30 September, 2017. What has been the cash burn since? What is the company’s present best estimate of amount of cash on hand as of 30 June, 2018?

Some posters have suggested that the exec’s now step up to the plate and buy some shares directly. I don’t recommend this because if the price falls through their purchase price there will be no bottom below. This is what happened with Capitol Health CAJ a few years back. Director buying could possibly jag some newbie investors and provide a mini bounce however Mr Market is not silly and sees thru Directors attempts to prop up a falling knife. In the end only fundamentals (eg significant evidence of the speculated China sales ramp) will turn it around.

Some have mentioned weak hands and strong hands. Time will tell if a better description becomes smart hands and dumb hands. If someone purchased at 90c and sold at 20% stop loss I wouldn’t be describing them as weak. They also have an option of re entering at a lower price, if they chose. I ignored my stop loss so feel like a dumb hand, at the present time at least. All imo. regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.8¢ 12.0¢ $11.20K 93.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 200663 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 31271 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.