FLC 0.00% 10.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-1680

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I would just get a lot of satisfaction out of seeing more than one day of advances in the share price of Fluence. I can’t remember when we experienced a lift of more than 1 cent in the share price across a days trading over the past 4 months. Like some others I bought in at 20 cents 23 months ago and made the cardinal error of buying this on the way down from 90 cents to 70 cents thinking I was getting a bargain. Management used to have a reputation for unddrpromising and over delivering. Now it is the other way around. It is going to be a long and painful grind to see any recovery in this stock as so many investors have been burned on the way down and won’t come back for a second bite at Fluence.

Extremely disappointing and I have emailed management to express my feelings. As Dungiven stated Ross painted an extremely optimistic outlook for this stock only to miss a number of very key milestones.

Won’t be sucked in by Ross again who was also pushing the barrow on another ASX listed stock that has gone nowhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.