FLC 3.19% 9.1¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-1809

1. 898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    People need to do what is best for them. I don’t have a problem if they want to get out to preserve capital or sell in case it drops more. The downtrend is horrible and rightly or wrongly we are where we are. Is this the bottom? F**k knows but it will turn at some point, nothing is guaranteed but they have enough upcoming catalysts for me to believe 100% that it will turn at some point. When? How’s longs a piece of string?

What you always have to ask yourself is what is the risk vs reward? What’s return are you looking for? What risk are you willing to take for that return? What’s your timeline? At this price what’s the downside risk? What’s the upside potential? Have we got any upcoming potential catalysts? Are these catalysts once off or is it likely we will get more? What’s the industry and industry trend? How good are management? How good are our products/services?

Think PDVSA, San Quintin, African MOU are all flukes? We only need one San Quintin or African MOU executed a year to do very well.

You need to provide a solution to your customers - quality, cost effective and timing.

FYI I’m also sitting on a substantial loss and am fully aware of the risks in the company (copying, execution, capital etc). Product has been ticked off - both by EPA and Wuxi, chances are it should be ticked off by Standford University.

I’m happy to roll the dice, the rewards and market are too big if they can pull off what they want to and become a “dominate” player in the market our market cap and the return will be life changing.

Just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.