FLC 1.04% 9.7¢ fluence corporation limited

@morganp Where did you get the idea they were going to announce...

1. 5,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8941
    @morganp

Where did you get the idea they were going to announce each contract win?

Most businesses give you a quarterly update, which is what we will need to come to expect with FLC going forward.

There has been a raft of announcements on contract wins early on post-merger, possibly due to the downward pressure on the share price. But I don't expect this to continue as FLC is not a 'spec' play anymore, it is a 'growth' business that should focus on growing the business and not justifying itself through over-disclosure.

I already believe there has been more than enough evidence that there is traction in the market for our products e.g.

6 Nov 17 - First C-MABR contract in China
    30 Oct 17 - First inland USA MABR to be commissioned
    24 Oct 17 - First wastewater re-use plant in the fish processing industry in Ecuador
    23 Oct 17 - Another Nirobox contract awarded
    9 Oct 17 - First SUBRE contract win
    14 Sep 17 - Africa MOU for US$100m contract

That is a pretty solid set of announcements, one for each key product line in our business.

It should also be noted that in the 10 Oct 17 investor presentation, it was noted on page 8 that US$9m of new bookings were booked globally since the EGM in July17. They sure as well didn't announce US$9m of sales on the ASX, it was done through BAU (business as usual).

So I personally expect FLC to focus on runnings its business and let the quarterly business updates give us guidance, with the occasional significant contract win/operational update being announced on the ASX.

Sell side volume still looking thin ... we haven't seen two green days in a row for a very long time, still on track for a green candle this week!

Good luck!
    Last edited by stockrock: 29/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $104.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.5¢ $10.19K 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 1657 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.