FLC 3.23% 9.6¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi Slug, This forum is intended for persons to express their...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi Slug, This forum is intended for persons to express their views about companies and ideally provide reasons for their views, which I think I did.

I don’t know you from a bar of soap. As much as I know is that your ability appears limited to taking a cheap derogatory personal shot at someone because you don’t like the other persons view/s.

It is common for shareholders to become increasingly knowledgeable about a company over time following their investment. Sometimes they may then alter their view one way or another and might buy more, might sell, or might just hold for time being.

Before I purchased I did post that I thought I read somewhere that the company was going to raise more capital but when I learned I was mistaken about this I purchased some FLC shares, but only half usual position size.

Like many others who have invested I was lured by the upbeat reports mentioning multi billion dollar market and the forecast roll out of MABR in China. Another reason at the time was because the chart appeared to show 70c territory as a market support point over past 18 or so months.

However share price kept falling.

On 2.10.2017, when sp was about 67c, I posted
    “The company reminds me of EDE in a number of ways, including share price downtrend of recent months. Is tempting to average down, though might be best to adopt a trailing buy price a few cents above the falling sp, in case it keeps falling further before an eventual rebound takes place. It looks like significant news may be needed to halt and hopefully reverse the present sp downtrend”

(Subsequent history has proven that statement to be very accurate, for the world’s dumbest investor, you think?)

Come to think of it I also posted some weeks ago a view that November road show was a waste of shareholder dollars and that time and energy would be better spent concentrating on the sales front. I also was criticised by a few posters for my view about that. The share price probably fell even faster after the road show and so my view appeared to have been correct.

Because of the ongoing price deterioration I decided to read historic announcements in detail for possible explanation. I then discovered that a price down trend earlier in the year was only reversed as a result of release of some highly speculative company statements (that have not materialised). Therefore 70c territory was no real support point at all.

I don’t think much of Directors that issue price pumping statements unless they are confident they will be achieved as stated, because adverse financial impact on little people can and does result. Today I discovered there is a long history in this area, though I have no time to post on that at present.

One thing I did learn from investing in FLC is how much the market dislikes huge options issues, considering the price downturn that started following Henry J. Charrabé 11,191,336 Options - exercise price $0.93 per option, expiring 25 May 2025 (8 years from the deemed commencement date)”

The Directors would be extremely wealthy individuals looking after no.1. On the other hand there have been local investors who purchased earlier in the year, after believing issued company statements, and in recent times subsequently lost part of their hard earned by observing responsible stop loss capital management. So while I remain a holder I will, time permitting, be pointing out exaggerations and the like contained in future statements. Other companies I hold just release facts with very few exceptions and for the most part have provided the world’s dumbest investor with steady portfolio growth and growing income stream.

I am more fortunate than some others in that I can afford to wait. Hopefully FLC can make enough sales in China, or somewhere else, in near future and recover sp to some extent. If they don’t, and company funds run low, I could be here a lot longer waiting/hoping to recoup my investment.

I believe my post was mostly factual and otherwise my own view including reasons given for my view. Constructive criticism is welcome rather than taking a cheap personal shot as appears limit of your ability.

Anyhow time to get back to the real world. regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $103.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $1.897K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23493 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.