FLC 0.00% 9.9¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-2201

1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Trader that contacted me off line a while again had been watching this bot for 6 months and complained to ASIC about this/manipulation....ASIC replied that they found nothing suspicious....BUT magically 24hrs after complaint (fri) bot doesn't appear....coincidence??

I'v been informed offline that bot's cannot feed the buy side, thus forcing the price back after someone takes up a sell offer, in the US market....so why does the ASX feel this is ok in our market?....oh that's right the fee's they receive from those 8 connected HFT computers???!!!

That was my order for 15,000 shares in the auction on fri....for the first time I can remember in months, it didn't get sold into/pushed down....it ended up only being 1/2 filled. Seller exhaustion and more buyers starting to test that went night be at bottom?? Let's see what next week brings. Once the accumulation has finished, there are less and less shares available for those that want to move back in....rapidly bringing profits to those accumulating....if our escrow/foundation vendors have no interest in selling, then there will still be nothing available.

I emailed Henry about the salmon farm article re Canada (Tassal is mentioned as well) and Henry replied that their marketing team is already onto it....legislation might be needed here thiugh as Tassal listed three options, none of which involved treating the waste....Waste to Energy will pay for itself and actually save these companies money over time and give companies involved massive environmental cudos as well....they just have to want to change from status qu,

Kind regards, SEAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $6.44K 64.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 124214 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.