FLC 4.17% 11.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-2468

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi,
    Most of us at least hold shares in different companies to keep an eye on and of course working and family lives as well, so time is always scarce. FLC has been my biggest loser, and wasted most of my time compared to other holdings due to seeking understanding as to why the sp performance has been the opposite of what I hoped for.

My own conclusion, which may not be correct, and may not be shared by most others here, is that the company has been historically over valued as a result of pump type announcements, or at least that is my own description for them. Potential asx investors certainly have a hair trigger when China is mentioned and company directors know it so it doesn't take much of a pump to get sp action heading north when China is mentioned, and it can also be done via media releases. Regarding EMC, & now FLC these are some examples of why I read FLC ann's with a large grain of salt.

Anyhow these are few examples, i would guess there would be others like it to be found if a day was spent backreading, by anyone.

"In 2009........."EMEFCY, which develops technology that can produce energy generation directly from wastewater which can be used in industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants, opened a pilot project in Michigan in response to Lt. Governor John Cherry's mission to Israel. “EMEFCY’s technology will be utilized in municipal/industrial/agricultural wastewater facilities,” said John McCulloch, water resource commissioner of Oakland County. “We hope the technology will help us to reduce energy costs at wastewater plants throughout Michigan.” Eytan Levy, the Israeli CEO of EMEFCY was also excited about the opportunity - “We are looking forward to successfully developing this project in the state of Michigan,” Levy said"

It is nearly 2018... so where is it?

"2013 - Emefcy is developing what it calls a “bio-electro-chemical” process for generating electricity, using wastewater as a fuel. As Jack explained it to be, tiny microbes are introduced into wastewater that remove waste and turn it into tiny bits of electricity that can be captured and fed into the grid. “The vision is that you could create energy-free waste water treatment,"

More recent times.......
    "Subject to the satisfactory performance of the demonstration plant, the parties anticipate signing a long term agreement whereby CGGC INV commits to purchase at least 10,000 MABR modules in the FIRST year"
    Really. How many persons purchased shares and drove up the sp on the basis of that advice...... only to get burned later?.

2017... “CGGC INV and Emefcy are proposing to jointly bid on an initial 345 rural wastewater treatment plants of varying capacity from 50,000 litre/day to 200,000 litres/day in two key Districts in Hebei and expect to start deployment in first half 2017.”

My "guess" is the same person is penning the ann's today as in the emc days.
    I’m sure the company won’t do it, but it could be created and kept up to date on this forum, and it would enable us to get a better handle on this company, if a basic table of FLC actual sales was created. Would not need many columns eg date of contract, nature of sale, value of sale, anticipated date/s of payment. I’m not interested in hearing about “ramps” and “backlogs” but simple itemised scorecard hard data.

Anyhow that’s just my view and likely not shared by many others here, which is fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $14.26K 123.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46663 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 18958 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.