FLC 0.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Thanks for taking the time to reply @peterpanned. I do like the...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Thanks for taking the time to reply @peterpanned.

I do like the idea of your scorecard table....a well designed table that is kept up to date would give an instant snapsot where FLC is at with respect to revenues expected and received. Someone with good excel skills could probably create such a table without too much effort. However as they don't announce all deals to the market it would need to be updated after release of the 4C's.

After reading the end of year update released this week, I would say that the tone of their announcements does seem to be changing as the company continues to transition to become more and more FLC than EMC. They are much more commercially ready and able than when the announcements you refer to were made and when the company was just EMC, which was much more a pure R&D focused entity than the merged entity.

One thing I do get from the last announcement is (as other posters have kindly already given detailed projections on) is that even if their sales increase only conservatively in 2018, that together with the backlog revenue expected to be booked in 2018 that their market cap is now pretty conservative.

As this revenue gets progressively booked in 2018, I do think that the share price will come back over 65cents and even into the 70's (your average I believe) fairly easily.

Something to look forward to in the new year
    Last edited by wotsits: 24/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150663 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 19232 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.