FLC 0.00% 8.7¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-2536

1. 1,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    Gday @Chump

You're right, i'm really bullish on FLC and have been even throughout the slide down. My outlook is long-term based on the fundamentals, and so it doesn't flip-flop just because the SP changes. I've never called any never-going-to-happen 'floor'. I'm ok with whatever the price does in 2017/2018 because selling in 2017/2018 was never in my plan. So why would I care? In the context of a 5+ year hold, it's not too troubling for me. I think it's a good, positive shake-out. I've been using it to add. Other people can do what suits them. I'd hope no-one is buying, holding, or selling based on what someone on HC says.

As much as Terry kept bringing it up, I haven't been criticising him for selling. That's his business, not mine. He says he's done well, I have no reason to doubt him. I mentioned his sudden change in sentiment, based only on his stops being hit. That speaks to a lack of any real conviction to me, but again, that's entirely his business. What I objected to was his allegations that this is all a pump and dump (or 'a marketing and exit strategy' as he put it). There's no substance to that.

Anyway, as a LT holder, seeing nervous selling from flighty punters based on spurious accusations is a buying signal. I'm still adding. You guys all do what you want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 123529 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.