FLC 3.23% 9.6¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi Pedro. You've heard that a lot lately as a lot of sectors are...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Pedro. You've heard that a lot lately as a lot of sectors are cranking lately. All time highs abound. As for the water treatment sector, PHK has been performing very well. So the FLC slide has been particularly frustrating, particularly the way it has slid. Perhaps the last eight months of FLC decline cuts deep for many as it was a 'love stock' with apparent fundamental strength and, at one point, a chart bunching up in readiness to break through a dollar. I know I ignored my 'better judgement' on the slide down because of the fundamentals and, I admit, all the noise about it being a real winner. Not in love with any of my other holdings (ok, PHK a bit) but I haven't taken a heavy loss on them. I went in hard on FLC from 80 up to a dollar. Took some profit. Then went in hard again on the way back down until I came to my senses. So the decline stung. Maybe there a few lessons in there for me.

Here's hoping that relaxing and holding long term is one of them for the sake of my remaining investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $103.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $1.897K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23493 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.