FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi @stockrock, Impressive statements, and FLC will indeed be a...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi @stockrock,

Impressive statements, and FLC will indeed be a great company, even in the shorter term it seems, that is in a couple of years, if all goes to stated plans and predictions. Interesting to see if, and when, the plans bear fruit, and then if FLC is still indeed listed on the ASX.

Odd question, while we can all see the potential, why is the market so negative, that is in no one is buying?

I am guessing no real data on the merged entity regarding the financial situation, and the sort of grey area regarding real data on actual real confirmed sales information. Still trying to figure out why it isn't a buy given the FA. Something is very odd, and I don't have the information to understand it, like many others.

I am an idiot, as portrayed previously here, so just again asking questions to get a better understanding of what actually is FLC, or where it is headed. Seems to me not long for life on the ASX, and maybe the overall plan. Who knows.

I have been around for a while, just don't bother posting of late, but I am curious on your opinion, as I may get a sensible response and opinion.

Thanks.

gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.8¢ 12.0¢ $11.20K 93.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 200663 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 31271 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.