FLC 0.00% 10.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-2950

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Interesting day, will see what happens tomorrow.

Seems someone has remembered to tell someone to turn off the constantly dripping tap, as they possibly weren't paying attention???

Funny that the sell side has almost disappeared, so you would have to wonder how much of it in the last six months was ever real?

I am guessing that the quarterly will give a reason to the ASX for an unusual increase, that is if the SP does indeed continue to rise, even if nothing really new, and just a reshuffling of numbers, and restating already known activities and possible contracts with potential future income. In essence nothing has really changed to warrant the SP increase, except the manipulation has been removed, at least for 1 day.

Odd that the significant decline from over around $320m MC to $190m MC was never noticed by the ASX, but I guess if you do it over many months no one pays attention except the shareholders, and we all believe in the FA absolutely. However, if we move too high too quickly, even if that happens, which I am very dubious about, I am sure the ASX will ask why. How odd!!

It was interesting in the last week, that some shareholders had reached a point it was beyond a joke, and the mention of a class action was interesting. Maybe the natives were getting too restless and had been pushed beyond their limit by the games, and for really little gain for those playing. Who knows, but it is very obvious some very real games have been played for many months, but something certainly changed in the last 24 hours, and possibly only temporary, so will see.

I am curious, do all trades have to show on the stock market? Maybe FLC finally sorted out the constant seller, so the clear toxicity of buying FLC has now been removed? Or the reshuffle of the register is now at as much as they will ever get? Evidence of that is the extremely small, I am guessing, real sell side of FLC today.

I guess we will be that last to know, if ever, but it would be nice if FLC sort of got back to a semblance of what the FA has always represented.

Here's hoping for another green day tomorrow. It doesn't have to be huge, just heading in the right direction for a change, which given the last 6 months of mostly red, would really be a refreshing change.

Just my odd observations and thoughts as usual. Up to you what you make of it, or not.

cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.378K 13.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54138 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 43216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.