FLC 2.94% 17.5¢ fluence corporation limited

[ATTACH] As I see it...Hopefully.... The downtrend line...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 2.14.31 pm.png

As I see it...Hopefully....

The downtrend line hopefully acts as support from here on in. Doesn't mean we won't go down to high 40's again as the chart would show. But opportunities are there for swing traders. Gap looks to be closed and please no more gaps.

Someone on here once said to not check the price 10 times or so a day. So I didn't on Thursday and look what happened. So I apologise as I have been the reason the price hasn't risen....I checked 20 times a day at least prior to then and Thursday I checked in the morning and then at close. So I helped it rise by nit checking....Pleasantly surprised to see 14% gain. And a break of the downtrend resistance line.

We haven't had false breaks in the last half year or so, so I believe this is it. A slow grind up as it has been a slow painful grind down. Although that bugger keeping us down is still trying to keep us down by loading up the ask as the next bid gets sold into. That sh1ts me the most. Just let it go you bugger.

I use investing.com for my TA now and haven't worked out how to add the moving averages. @ozgem do you mind throwing the 50ma, and maybe the 100 and 200ma in for me please as I think that is quite important as it has followed that for ages.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. As this is the chart thread it has helped me. Not the play school jargon going on lately.

I can't stop this insulting others, but it is not necessary or is it helpful.

@dory.....keep up your good work. I for one read what you write and sadly (meaning I don't want to believe you) believe you as TA is what most stocks go by. Doesn't matter what people say. Proof is in the pudding as they say. So thank you.

We have great posters on here and from time to time we don't. I don't ignore them. Just read them and get on with life.

I have bigger problems lately. Internet is intermittent and my frappè was above freezing temperature and it melted too quick for my liking

Not advice as usual and good luck to us all long termers...and maybe a swing trader here and there.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $188.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $26.79K 157.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3373 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 142399 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 5.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ 39332
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.