FLC 2.94% 17.5¢ fluence corporation limited

[ATTACH] As usual I clutch at straws, but we are still above the...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 8.15.27 pm.png
    As usual I clutch at straws, but we are still above the down trend line. Higher low still stands. We are a chart thread so if you feel that I need a little smack then go for it. I still hold and hope.

This is my retirement. So I have 25+ years to go for this to turn around.

Frustrating as it is, I still believe in the tech and management. And can understand investors gripes against many things.

I usually can figure out why a stock goes up and down in hindsight, but FLC I can't for the life of me work out why someone or someones are holding it back. Seems like last week was what some people call a pump and dump. Who knows?!?!?! Or someone wanted in and hasn't watched the past 9 months and got in at whatever price. Made me happy......for a day!

Some have mentioned here that we are back in the down channel. I disagree as my chart and the line shows. It is clear we are very close but still above it. If we drop further I will be proven wrong....but I am not here to prove right or wrong. Just chat about charting. And all my opinion.

Funny when I look at charts....I would be watching closely as a trader to FLC and waiting for confirmation of the break. Look for the higher highs and lows. Then jump in. We are not there yet and before anyone has a crack, I am still learning.

Call it reading tea leaves etc, but this charting business is another way of saying psychology. Herd mentality. It actually works....but again, in hindsight. Need to wait for confirmations. That means you will have to forgo some profits. But that's the game.

I think it says something about me.....I am in LOVE with this stock.

It is Valentines after all

Not advice people and good luck.

And remember, management has responsibilities for all shareholders to some effect, but I prefer them to work for the company long term. A legacy. As Ron has mentioned in the past. They have plenty of skin in the game. I don't think they care for traders short term. We are slowly turning into a long term company who will be around for decades. That is what I am waiting for...been here for a while and plan on being here a lot longer.

I tried proof reading and apologise if I missed any errors.

And since I have noticed that the sentiment police are aware of sentiments from posters on here, I am changing mine to hold for now until we get confirmation. Who knows....tomorrow we could break down again under the trend line and all I have typed is for nothing.

I have lost plenty of coin in the past and don't wish losses on anyone, whether real or paper losses.  So please don't listen to me. But that was me trying the trading caper. Mostly with options.

Funny I have helped friends make money but not myself. The mentality changes when it is someone else's money.

My brother keeps asking me when to buy into FLC. I told him to get stuffed as he only wants to make a quick buck. If he did some research and believed as I do, then it doesn't matter for a cent here and there for now. We will be hopefully way north of here in the future. So what does it matter when he jumps in.

I personally believe we are near the bottom again........

Let you know tomorrow whether it is

Good luck all

Sorry long message. I have so much more to say. Had to chat a little tonight as today really pissed me off

Thanks for listening...or reading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $188.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $26.79K 157.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3373 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 142399 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 5.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ 39332
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.