FLC 2.94% 17.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Traders....charters....investors all welcome....but please spare...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Traders....charters....investors all welcome....but please spare me the drivel. Why would I want to hear someone wants to bail at 70c to recover losses? Tough luck mate. Should have bought at IPO if you believed the story. If not don't cry about your losses in trading. Thats the game. Follow the charts.

There is no reason why you couldn't have bailed at profit earlier as you surely, following the charts, couldn't have bought on the way down in the last 6 months. Chart thread remember

You would have bought on the way up and decided to hold for the reasons you state. But don't make liars out of our management as you're implying. That is slander

If you did buy on the way down then so be it. Weren't using charting and lost out. Come back when you have better pessimistic.......optimistic views.

Our FLC chart is now playing out like regular charts and not spec charts. That gives me hope. And yes, I do play on hope as well....and faith in our team. You however don't. You have right to your own opinion. But don't make stuff up.

Bottom draw is investing and where the money is at. Unless you trade swings etc. and are exceptional at it.

One question.....why did you post this?

I am all for negative posts when they back it up with proof. But a theory of announcements made by management that lied is rubbish.

Sorry for first rude post against another hot copperer, but you have upset me

Not advice as usual, but I do advise not to believe everything you read

Good luck to us all pessimists with optimistic views

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $188.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $26.79K 157.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3373 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 142399 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 5.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ 39332
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.