FLC 2.04% 10.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-3241

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 762
    Most astute trader/investors are aware that commsec recognia have an appauling track record. Yes they have called the FLC chart well. I recall them at 85 cents with a bear pattern target of 25 cents. I can list hundreds of failed patterns, (similar to my previous post), which have gone 200% plus against their target call.

To the longterm holders of EMC/FLC who are getting nervous or feel frustrated, just remember that at 34 cents as per commsecs target, this is a company with a guidance of AUD 140 mill CY 18, USD 75 mill cash, zero debt, and a potential pipeline of USD 300 mill this year alone, which is not recognised in the CY 18 guidance. At 34 cents its has a laughable market cap of $140 mill. Present a thesis to any institution with these figures and i can assure you they will not hesitate to buy. Any capitulation selling will be bought up heavily, make no mistake. Theres far too many asx speculative rubbish trading at outrageous market caps with no revenues, next to no cash, shady board members, the list goes on. Just look at the quality of the Fluence website. A very simple observation, but also a very telling one. Fluence is building a very solid foundation here, it wont happen overnight, but it WILL happen. For the record i am an early days EMC investor, and have not been rattled one bit in the downtrend. Its exactly what the register needed to make its next big move north. No pain no gain. Goldman, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, Blackrock, just to name a few, are there waiting to load up. Enjoy the show!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $2.217K 22.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29480 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 34316 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.