FLC 0.00% 10.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Morning @Jacksongreen Back in December you posted this, when...

1. 1,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1864
    Morning @Jacksongreen

Back in December you posted this, when we’d just seen a crossing of 6m+ shares. Subsequently it became clear that those were the Unitek owners shares (6.245m), and not those of a pre-IPO holder.

Since we’ve witnessed another 6m+ crossing this week, I want to ask if you’re willing to back the above post up, or update us on your thoughts?

Many have formed the view that this weeks crossing is the (majority of the) same parcel which changed hands in December (Hartleys connection) which may well be the case. But your post above is still hanging in the air a little bit for me - so I wanted to see if you’d do us the service of adding to it?

From other posts you have made - such as the excellent and helpful one detailing your conversation with Johan the Cannaccord analyst - it seems you are in the industry and may be plugged into some behind-the-scenes info on FLC. Therefore, anything you could provide to add a little colour would be greatly appreciated.

I would never ask you to betray confidences, but do you stand by what you said above, either you yourself know it for a fact that a pre-IPO holder of 6m+ shares announced they were out, or do you at least trust the source it came from? If not, and it was just a bit of rumour around the traps, that’s fine, no harm done; but that would also be helpful to know and greatly appreciated.

Hope to get a response.

Ta.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $9.627K 97.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 205841 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.