FLC 0.00% 10.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-3428

1. 751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Where to from here?

I am very new to this world of buying shares game that I seem to have found myself in. I brought into EMC before the Merger and I am sitting in the red and I will continue to average down and by more parcels as and when the funds become available.

I can literally say I have read every post on this Forum over the last 15 months (at least) and its fair to say I have had a laugh along the way, from @dory  upsetting a posters to @Jacksongreen , @ywtoh , @stockrock , @wiseblood  and many more offering their opinions which I have hugely appreciated.

Market manipulation, takeovers, capitulation, Lets contact ASIC, sh*t management, not enough announcements, not the right announcement, email Henry and Richard, Apartheid (laughable), China won't happen, The Chinese are going to copy our product,the list goes on and on....

I'm a long term holder but I sure wish I could see some Green... There are many others on here who are also long term holders as well (some not by choice now unfortunately).

We will have our day in the Sun and I hope that those of you who stick out out will be rewarded handsomely... You/we all deserve it!!

I would love to finish with a great Buffet quote or the likes but like I said I am new to this game so I'll leave that to you seasoned investors.

"Don't sh*t yourself and leave the party early... We're only just getting started"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $8.215K 78.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45359 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 43216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.