FLC 3.85% 12.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-3607

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    "Now as FLC and in reality now a revenue based/judged share."

You have absolutely hit the nail on the head with this statement!

This is exactly how Henry and Richard sold the merger of EMC and RWL to EMC shareholders.

This is exactly the reason why many EMC shareholders voted yes to the merger.

...and this is exactly the reason why many people purchased shares in the Company after the merger (or hung onto their existing shares and/or purchased more shares after the merger ) at or around 85 CENTS.

Unfortunately this is also the same reason why the shareprice is such an embarrassment to the shiny marketing material produced by the Company in the lead up to the merger to secure their precious yes vote. That marketing material is looking a little scuffed right now.

Why???? because the revenue we were all promised in the pre-merger statements has become what is very politely called "slippage".

Which is the very reason why @Ruggerbugger and probably quite a few others are not F@#*ing chilled!!!

Can you not see the disconnect between what was promised and what is happening to the shareprice and feel just a little bit uncomfortable about it and realise that this is what @Ruggerbugger wants ASIC to take a little look at? I myself think this is a great idea because after reading through the pre-merger marketing material including the analyst reports that EMC paid for I would have thought that shareprice would have been just a wee bit more underpinned (and this is BEFORE looking at the extravagent predictions made about China).

Does anyone actually understand the statements made in some of the announcements after the merger? What the hell does "run rate" mean because I thought this was a sporting term? It is certainly not a term I saw mentioned in any of the pre-merger documents (and speaking of sporting terms wouldn't you just love to have had a level playing field)

I must be pretty dumb and not very technically minded because some of the commentary around expected "slippage" ...sorry I mean revenues, especially in the October announcements sure sounded like gobbledigook to me. Once again I considered the pre-merger commentary to be so much clearer and easier on my brain.

Can I please have some of what you are on to be 50% down and to be so blissfully relaxed about it.

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $140.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $1.218K 9.745K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44999 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 51422 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.