FLC 3.23% 9.6¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-366

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1865
    I guess we've all been mulling this over. @ywtoh suggested that it's in regard to how the market views us now. We've been re-categorised from a blue sky disruptive technology company to a bricks and mortar water/engineering firm. Operating costs have gone up significantly and we now have to prove that we can generate the required revenues to make it all work. The clock is ticking, the stakes are raised, and all that matters now is the almighty $.

I'm glad you enjoyed the recording. It's important to be reminded of what all the excitement is about. I agree on the 'echo chamber' stuff, but I just can't help being bullish on this company, and the depressed SP doesn't change anything for me. I honestly think it is just a short term lull and a buying opportunity. In no time the production line will start churning out plants, and filling orders coming from every corner of the planet. If MABR can establish a reputation for doing what it says it can do, the ramp should be a sight to behold. My sentiment is a strong buy. I see FLC becoming a multi-billion dollar company over the next few years.

That said, everyone should do their own reading and research. If i'm wrong then i'm only blaming myself. No-one should let the excitement of some people on the internet decide their, or their families, future. Read everything you can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $103.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $1.897K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23493 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.