FLC 0.00% 9.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Higher low or lower high, take youre pick. Once again we see a...

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 762
    Higher low or lower high, take youre pick.

Once again we see a 20% plus rise before news, followed by selling on the news. In this case it was San qunitin. As others have suggested, the only way this thing will make a move and hold it is volume after news, not before. It appears its just instos/brokers/retails just pip trading, along with those in the know getting in early pre news then selling news. Bottom line is sales and in particular MABR/CMABR. The serious lack of execution on the MABR front must be a huge concern for the company. We wont see any meaningfull investors jump in until sales of large volume are proven. The days of buying hype are numbered. The market these days is focussed on short term gains, pip trading or growth stocks that have years of proven profit and YOY growth. The long term hold is far from what it used to be. For those LT buying now and existing LT holders, its going to be a very long game. This is a very slow sector with fierce competition. If fluence can defy gravity and become a profitable water company, the rewards for shareholders will be very large. However when factoring in time value its a risky investment. To me i see this as a good thing as it will and is creating a tight register, with serious investors being top heavy. One thing it clearly needs is top 5 holders to step up. The lack of buying from our top 5 or even top 20 has been nothing short of ordinary. All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 9.5¢ $2.603K 27.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 657 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.