FLC 3.30% 9.4¢ fluence corporation limited

Just want to add my 2 bobs worth. Been watching for years and...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Just want to add my 2 bobs worth. Been watching for years and trying to work out why the baron, stale share price. I know we need buyers etc but.....

I have been holding and will continue to hold my small parcel of shares. I have been here since the EMC days. I can buy a house one day if the share price goes to much highers highs....

I have asked the question before, never got an answer, I have looked it up on google etc and can't find a definitive answer, but brokers can sell to themselves, can anyone clarify? I don't believe we have one or two sellers stacking the sell side. I think the sell side is re loaded by the buyers sitting a few cents under 40c.

Sell 15,000 shares 40c, 39c and hope to get 150,000 or more at 38c. Looking at the market depth the numbers don't add up for me. Yes we get some real sell orders here and there, but the total number sold tells a different story. Selling a couple hundred shares is crap. And we also get a few hundred shares bought into the sell side but all bogus for me.

We did hit 34c or so not that long ago, and that happened pretty quick and rebounded just as fast. Maybe they were at lunch and realised and thought shite......we didn't want it that low

If brokers can't sell to themselves then they are using buyers and sellers...clients of theirs to adjust the price as they see fit. It smells fishy to me. Market depth they say to not read into. But the sell side is most times only 1 or 2 sellers. You have 4 sellers with a total of 20,000 shares....give me a break. The you have 1 seller with odd numbers of shares all the way down to 45c, or up too. Loading the sell side with pissant amount of shares up if the buy side gets sold into. It is like clock work sometimes. Pisses me off to no end.

When we have an announcement, it goes quiet for a period, let the buyers lift the price up for a few hours, when that dries up, that bugger then starts the same stuff. Pushing us down again.

I do not have proof of my conspiracy theory, except that we don't get many substantial holder announcements. If it were one person or entity doing it we would.

In short, we as shareholders aren't getting played, as we are here long term and have our fill or filling some more. It is those buying and selling with the same broker.

Chart thread I know, but I threw this chart out last year.

No accounatabilty

My thoughts and opinion only. Never advice from me

I have used English letters during my drivel here, but I hope my English made sense

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.003(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $59.99K 652.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 29242 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.