FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-4572

1. 1,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1853
    Personally i'm still in the red and will be for a while I think, having loaded up on the merger news and the promise of US$90m revenue last year. You might detect a little bit of bitterness in that last bit haha. Still, I've always been massively excited by this company and the vastness of the opportunity. Long-term it could/should be something quite special.

Today has been great so far, but maybe it's a sign of the last 12 months of punishment that i'm still quite wary. This was pumped hard at the end of March ahead of the NADBank's announcement of financial close of San Quintin, then it was dumped (Eytan sold out over a short period recently, but this stock has been brutally sold down well before that). With San Quintin news again on the immediate horizon (all being well), I confess i'm a little scared of the same thing happening. Perhaps crucially, however, any SQ news now should be about the beginning of construction / first disbursement. Not news about future cash, but about immediate cash. Africa news is also on the horizon. They have apparently also been trying to put together a larger-scale deal with Hubei ITEST, as well as other things in China and elsewhere. They are expecting to monetise all current Nirobox inventory before years end (what's that US$20m or so?). There's plenty that could come out soon and see the SP erupt. I reckon it should have been $1.50 ever since the merger, so what do I know. Maybe this is the start of a long-overdue correction - but considering the beating we've taken over the last 12 months I can't allow myself to believe that until I see it. Fingers crossed though!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.