FLC 0.00% 10.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Maybe I better elaborate why I think the range building is going...

1. 1,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    Maybe I better elaborate why I think the range building is going to continue to take place. Primarily, it is to orchestrate more shares going to high conviction hands.

Most of us know that a lot of the recent wins for Aspiral are "seed" wins. Seed wins are small orders at one or two sites to one or few customers. A case in point is the recent sales to HubeiTest and Waterfleet in the USA. By test sales, I mean a small number of units to enable customers to learn how to install and then operate these initial units, as well allow regulators to study the effluent levels. And if we read the announcements, Henry has said that lot of orders are expected to follow these "test" sales.

This point was emphasized to me when I spoke to them at SIWW. They told me that Hubeitest wants 10's of units. But FLC is balking because FLC wants the first few installations to really work well in the field. Their reputations, especially to the regulators, at at stake.

The success from test sales to repeat orders will be made known in the next few months, or at the least, the clarity is becoming more evident in time. I expect more announcements of build up in sales momentum in 2019 from existing customers. Also, we can tell from the confidence of Henry's voice that momentum is building up. I heard it from the recording of Cannacord's recent investment summit.

So to me, that is why the buy volumes in the last 3 weeks have taken off. This is just the start. Buyers want to buy at the lowest price. And the way to get shares is to spike and drop the share price, creating a rounding bottom and trading range. This is the playbook I am referring to.

Don't hold me to this scenario. Just sharing my humble opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $135.7K 1.284M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67585 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 185514 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.