FLC 3.00% 9.7¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-4690

1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 762
    The Israelis have likely been selling out for 6 months via multiple accounts. Vendors, start up capital, "mates". The fact that the company said back in december last year, via an update, that vendors wont be selling and if they do will be on market, has turned out to be yet another missleading announcement. How can they not find an off market buyer for the relentless supply coming from vendors etc.? Yesterdays pump to create liquidity is unexceptable and should be investigated. This afternoons trading is like some very bad news is coming. Huge dumping. As for those who think there is an "invisible hand" at play. Rubbish i say. Anyone who actively follows the top 20 and broker data can see there is and has been ZERO accumulation the last 2 years. Its just relentless dumping from insiders, vendors etc. The only buying is retail. If i could have a guess i would say Ronan is having his turn now at dumping. Management have handled this extremely poorly and now have zero cred from me. Not that there was much left anyway after the years of missleading announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.