FLC 4.17% 11.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-471

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @ Matt48 ; you've asked how it is possible for us to hear about new, significant and material information in the upcoming half-yearly, given ASX's continuous disclosure agreements demand FLC announce such information as it evolves.

I'll give you an example of how this is possible and why I am bullish about the end of August. When FLC announced they had landed a contract with Avimecc (the Italian chicken processor) late in July, they stated this:

"This contract brings the total value of poultry waste processing contracts won this month to US$2.1M with the potential to be up to US$3.8M pending regional funding."

Read that statement carefully. Management are saying that the contract with Avimecc alone does not total US$2.1M, but rather that FLC Italy has successfully signed multiple contracts across the poultry industry this month that sum to US$2.1M (with Avimecc presumably representing a large portion of this) with further potential to extend to US$3.8M.

Why does this make me excited you ask?

Well, I ask myself; where are the other announcements for the other contracts won that contribute to the US $2.1M? Indeed, what this announcement proved is that FLC has now reached such a scale and size, that they have defined a contract value threshold that determines whether a contract won is price sensitive or not, and worthwhile communicating to the market.

In other words; over the past month, FLC could have signed numerous material contracts, all over the world - which aren't defined by the company as price sensitive, and hence haven't been announced - but that all contribute to generating US $90M+ revenue. That's why I am bullish on this half yearly report, as we might be in for a revised guidance. Then throw in there updates on progress in China, US, South America and Africa, plus product development, and you can get my vibes.

Finally, you may ask: "Well, FLC should announce progress in China (or all the other countries/continents) and product development as they evolve - i.e. immediately."

My response: 1) they are announcing it immediately - it's only be 6 weeks since the merger, and 2) we are now a large, global company, and most large, global companies like Altium and Wisetech (whom I've referred to before) release basically all major developments in their quarterlies ... besides acquisitions) - FLC is simply now operating its investor relations like a multi-national company (which they are).

Something to consider.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $124.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $14.26K 123.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46663 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 31271 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.