FLC 1.11% 8.9¢ fluence corporation limited

could not agree more...:)....I only so wish I had deeper...

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    could not agree more.......I only so wish I had deeper pockets!....
    I keep thinking, if the Top 20 own more then 70% of shares here, the buying and selling is only happening between retail lot....except when one of these main holders was off loading....but when he finally stops this can and will go very high...we may be pleasantly surprised with growth here....
    the other thing which sometimes bothers me is this need for "diversification" branded about by all and sundry.....I know all about it and I am in 5 different sectors..... but personally it does not do me much good....I am spreading myself too thin across the board.....and can't help thinking about my work friend: they sold small unit 20 years ago for $120k and put it ALL in ANZ Bank.....3 years ago it all grew to about $900k....they never gave a hoot about "diversification".....so I wish I had $100k to put in one good place, like right here, and sit for 10 years on it.....but I guess they had div reinvestment going from day one....and that made all the difference......o, well.....back to my penny buying lol.......I am not wishing my life away but I can't wait for Monday to come and show us what this ann will do to sp....am very, very positive...;-)
    Last edited by Pixie: 14/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.