FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Chart, page-6206

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    There is no doubt that Ron Lauder gets special/preferential treatment over Australian retail shareholders.

See this for an example:

http://africazine.com/cote-divoire-traitement-deau-potable-bientot-une-usine-de-108-milliards-de-fcfa-a-abidjan/

What I would like to ask is why the F#@k is Ron Lauder leading delegations to the Ivory Coast representing Fluence because the last time I looked Ron Lauder was simply a shareholder of Fluence just like us Aussie retail holders (albeit a very large shareholder)....Since when did Ron Lauder have the rights of a company manager or director to be briefed on contract negotiations ahead of other ordinary shareholders and before this deal was announced to the market (this delegation was in January and BEFORE the deal was announced to the market in February)?

I would like to question the legality of this and whether the Fluence directors have breached any corporate law provisions here? I am considering reporting the Fluence directors to ASIC to have a look at this. I have very deep concerns that Henry shared to some shareholder recently that Ron Lauder still considers the company as his...for a professional company managing director and CEO this is out of order and gives a real clue as to the contempt that they hold for small shareholders.

As for the $3 million threshold for announcing contracts to the market....the last time I looked Fluence was a loss making dog...NOT an ethically and successfully run business like Wesfarmers or CSL. for these companies a $2.9 million dollar deal might not be a big deal but to Fluence it is.....these guys are truly delusional.

As the Company is making losses I consider that ALL deals would be price sensitive and would figure very largely in peoples decisions whether to buy or sell shares in Fluence....by not announcing all deal they can keep shareholders other than there mate Ron in the dark as to progress (or lack of progress) towards profitability until the last minute making it impossible for small holders to properly assess whether to hold , buy or sell shares in Fluence. I consider this policy to be in breach of the continuous disclosure rules.

Does anyone have confirmation of this $3million threshold in writing as I am also considering referring this to ASIC to take a look at.

I am also disgusted that there was also recently a deal that was not announced to the market but was instead announced by email to some shareholders but not to others...again this should have been announced to the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $15.22K 123.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 175663 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 23084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.