FLC 0.00% 11.0¢ fluence corporation limited

@wotsits, this is a very interesting point and quite the double...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    @wotsits, this is a very interesting point and quite the double edged sword.

In 6-12 months time everything will be clear, either everyone on this forum will be in your corner and battling to get nowhere, or you will have spent a lot of your own time getting nowhere in seeking assistance from ASX and ASIC. Make no mistake, I will look at my options again if the former eventuates and happy to stand behind your charge. Take a look at LWP Technologies as a truly astonishing example of some of the things that go on, on the ASX.

As a door opener to the places we want to go, we couldn't ask for much better than Ronald Lauder. Lets take a brief look at some of his history:

- Family started one of the most recognised brands in the world.
    - Ran for Mayor of NYC
    - Served as the US Ambassador to Austria
    - Has served as the President of the World Jewish Congress since 2007 sitting next to David de Rothschild as Chairman.

This man deals on a Presidential level which, lets face it is priceless.
    Without The Ron, I suspect Henry would still be banging on the door trying to get some time with the janitor in some of the deals we have pulled.
    I don't know about you but I don't invest in many companies that have this potential advantage.

This is the biggest investment I have ever made in a listed company and can't say I sleep like a baby but can say i'm still buying and haven't sold a thing. If i'd had more money at the time I would have bought more at 26c and been pretty content with 75% upside in 3 years, unfortunately i didn't and also found myself buying at 90c+.

What continually gives me solace is that despite perhaps being able to manipulate the share price, the invisible hand will never be able to realistically control sales in China, Chesapeake Bay, South America, Africa, or anywhere else left field results may come from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $118.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $8.351K 76.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25700 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 63378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.